Great application, so good work on that! I did discover that the use of a parameter (%Param1%) does not work when the body text file is being used. It does work without a set body text file but from a managing perspective with multiple xml files, a single body text file would be best. The HTML tags do work.
This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by thaw04.
Thank you for purchasing %Param2%!
And here’s the resulted email:
Dear Name Here,
Thank you for purchasing Product Here!
Sent: 9/5/2018 8:09:50 AM
Now, all of that said, I did find an issue with TESTING through the GUI where it wouldn’t replace the strings, but doing it through the CLI would. I’ve pushed an update today (22.214.171.124) that will address this issue and another issue that was reported as well (with High Priority headers).